Dr. Soleja chose to study medicine because he always enjoyed math and science in school, particularly anatomy and physiology. He loves helping people, and is known for his relaxed, friendly bedside manner. He is most proud of graduating from one of the top medical schools in the country, as it was always his father’s dream to see one of his children become a doctor.
Dr. Soleja’s biggest professional success was co-founding The Kingsley Clinic in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic. Through the clinic, Dr. Soleja has been able to provide a safe telemedicine option for patients who need to see a doctor but want to prevent COVID-19 exposure.
On weekends, Dr. Soleja enjoys riding bikes, playing sports, and spending time with his wife Amal and his twin daughters Noor and Nuha.
- University of Texas at El Paso (BS in Biology with minors in Chemistry and Business Administration)
- UT Southwestern Medical School (MD)
- Resident of the Year Award – Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Seabiscuit Award – Sound Physicians at John Peter Smith Hospital
- Compass Navigator Award – Sound Physicians
- Seabiscuit Award for bedside manner
- Various articles for The Kingsley Clinic Blog.